Friday, March 12, 2010

Which is the best hair loss product? does anybody knows a good product?

Hi! I'm 28 yrs old, i'm not completly bold but I can see that my hair is going slowly slowly. I'm trying at the moment the hair product calls schwarskpohf active m(if I spell right) but it doesn't seem it 's working after using 2 months, in fact my hair is gone thiner.. I heard abouth the tablets calls ';PROVILLUS'; it seems to be no 1 on costumer reviews but I can not see any costumer who write actually! Is there any other products and do they work or provillus work? never tried that and when I see tablets, I'm afraid of the side effects. scared to order one and waste money and time and +side effects. has anybody there also use swarskoph active m shampoo and tonic? ThanksWhich is the best hair loss product? does anybody knows a good product?
I would say not to use chemicals on your hair.Why don't you go for some home remedies. Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier.You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss as well as for healthy hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm鈥?/a>



No comments:

Post a Comment