Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Any good hair loss products?

My friend's hair is going ... going ... not quite gone.





I heard propecia and provillis are pretty good, but want other's opinions. Is Nioxin worth it, too?Any good hair loss products?
Check out some herbal remedies. If there are any Himalaya shops in your neighborhood, you can try the protein hair loss cream they have.Any good hair loss products?
go for herbal products,try Divya hair oil from swami ramdev,its really good and will nearly stop your hair loss,also have good diet ,my skin doctor gave me some biotin medicines and helped me a lot.





As far as nioxin is concerned ,it is applied by some hair stylist.i had listened that helps to regrow lost hairs.Go to a good saloon for more info of nioxin.
You can try olive oil massage it helps. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.
I think bald is sexy
mintop lotion of dr.reddy lab.
lol


rogaine?


idk maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment