Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hair loss products?

A year or two ago I started to notice that my hair was thinning, especially in the front. I've researched a lot and don't think I'm ready to jump onto the bandwagon to try zillions of different hair loss products that are out there. I want to know more possible reasons for the hair loss. It's not alopecia, I'm pretty sure, the doc says my thyroid is fine, if it was stress I'm sure the hair would be back by now...does anyone have any ideas? I am only 24, if that helps, and the hair hasn't fallen out in patches, it's just thinning in general.Hair loss products?
cut on every hair styling products like hairgels,,sprays,mousse,,,,try using a light smell shampoo and rinse well after use,,,,,,,comb ur hair for approx 5 minutes daily to improve blood circulation,,,avoid every kind of hair dye for sometime,if u wanna dye ur hair,use henna,its a natural conditioner,,,,and yes a gr8 remedy for preventing hair loss is this


soak fenugreek seeds(methi) in water,and after 10 hours grind it and apply paste on ur hair specially scalp for 30 minutes,,and rinse completely,,,,it works wonders,it even prevents baldness and other hair diseases,and is compleltely herbal,,,,,,,p.a dont expose ur hair in direct sunlight and try not to shampoo every dayHair loss products?
try Minoxidil scalp lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment