Friday, March 12, 2010

Using More Than One Hair Loss Product?

I ask way too many questions about bad hair...





I'm using (Alpecin Caffeine shampoo, and Boots Expert Hair Loss Treatment Spray - pair 1),


but I also have at home two (Schwarzkopf Activ F hair retention - pair 2) products.


All are for strengthening hair, whilst helping it grow quicker %26amp; stopping it breaking.





Each pair is required once daily and I wash my hair twice a day, but I was wondering, is it safe to use two different kinds of hair loss shampoos / tonics over the same time period?


Sometimes even two different kinds at the same time i.e using two leave in spray products that are different types %26amp; brands?





Thanks.Using More Than One Hair Loss Product?
Its gonna work out fine.Using More Than One Hair Loss Product?
yep i will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment